• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A test of will.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
So this happen about ninteen years ago. Before telling this understand i am fully healed from these events. Though i have not forgotten them. First a little back ground information. Leading up to this event.

I had been in school for many years. This one was my eleventh year. I was under immense pressure. Not to fail. From my parents and especially myself. I wanted to be free. Free of the hell that was the school system. Teachers that didn't care if we passed or failed. Lessons that didn't allow time for me to understand them. Other students that didn't care if I lived or died.

I was the weird one. The one they couldn't figure out. I didn't trust them and they didn't talk to me. I preferred that. Assignments together I avoided if possible. Knee either they wouldn't do the work or I would do it wrong.

Tests and studying was miserable. Especially math! I never remembered anything I studied. And tests when I received it was like looking at an ancient scroll written in a dead language. This was especially bad for me test was.

Every report card had an F. I was yelled at. Asked if I wanted to pass. I was so close to freedom. One more year. The pressure mounted. Another week came. The year was close to ending. I received an F on each test. Including math that I had put so much time into studying.

At that moment something broke. I was cast into a dark place. Held just short of a bottomless abyss by a single gold thread. Surrounded by total darkness where it lurked. I called it a demon. It tore apart every hope and dream. Until was left with nothing no reason to live.

But I was stubborn. I refused to let go of the thread. Madness and darkness waited below. Death was waiting too. I would die if i let go. I refused, told the creature as much. Even as it pounded me with its insults of worthlessness and stupidity.

I held on because of my faith in God and his son Jesus Christ. They fought the demon in the darkness. Jesus helped me hold onto the thread as God did battle with the creature. For three days they battled. My life was in the balance. On the third the demon was driven off. I was still holding onto the thread. My sole reason aside from faith in God. Was not to give the creature the satisfaction.

But my hopes and dreams were gone destroyed. I had no reason left to live to push forward. The world was grey and I was merely existing. No one knew any of what had happened. I told no one even to this day. Only God and Jesus knew the truth. But on that third day I was given one.

I was reading a library book in math class. After finishing my work. Trying to find a reason to push forward. When i saw a vision. A humanoid she wolf came. I was one too we both had white fur. I didn't believe it. Which she laughed at. She grabbed my hand and took me to a land shrouded in night. Where the skies were covered in stars. We were in a grassy clearing. Surrounded by other humanoid wolves who all sat around a fire. Who were dancing and playing music.

She took me and we began dancing as they beat on drums and played wooden flutes. We were happy just dancing with the other wolves. I was accepted into her family. We were both in love. To show we were. We placed a mark on each others heart. So we would know always the love of the other. My hand print on hers and hers on mine.

After that I felt better. It would take many years to heal those wounds. To rebuild what had been destroyed. I never forgot them. I've always believed God sent them to me in a time of need. A hope to hold onto in dark times.

Recently I've found evidence to support this belief. That I might yet meet them in Heaven. God exists in a place where the unreal to us is possible. Humanity as christians or at least I believe started out as an idea. That he made real. So I believe it might be possible to reunite with them. In Heaven and to met her as we agreed under a tree in the forests. Where we will spend eternity in love of God and each others arms.

As for me now i have more reasons to live for. But I hold onto this one. It helps make life and eternity. Seem a lot less scary.

You are a beautiful storyteller, math aside, have you thought about a writing career?

New Threads

Top Bottom