• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A special kind of friend.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
This takes place before I could speak. I had no need for it at the time. I lived in my head with my friend. No one knew him but, me. And I couldn't tell anyone anyway.

He was formless without shape. But, I wasn't scared he was kind and only wanted to help. I was never lonely he was there all the time. We spoke often though not with words. This part is difficult to explain. Feelings, thoughts, answers, emotions, all were shared.

Our observations and perceptions of the world were made through feeling it. Something we shared and understood. I could communicate with no other like this. It was strange that they didn't speak this way. People. We had no words describing them. They were there. Nothing more was needed. I wasn't cut off from them. They simply didn't understand our language. How we spoke and talked was different. Utterances of sound were not needed or required. We simply knew and trusted. It was the way. It was our way. And it held meaning.

Speech now is not the same. Words and sounds. Something not there. A thing my friend and I had it. We shared it. But, no one else has spoken that way.
It is difficult to explain it without experiencing it.

What do you all make of it? Have you had similar experiences?

I totally understand that. Its an interesting way to put it too. I know what that is like for sure.

l have had that with cats. Kinda of a understanding and sometimes l could understand the very simple thought process. I could walk one of them without a leash. He walked by my side just like a dog. We had someone coming into our house at one point. l remember looking at the two cats upon arrival, and they were trying to figure out who we were when we came home. It was a very simple understanding because cats think in simple terms. But like you stated with no words. Just simple thoughts. It may be a benign spirit who shares your universe that you encounter. The world is spiritual. We do pick up on it but chose to ignore because it doesn't fit black and white thinking. It falls more into the gray area.

Do they still exist and do you still talk sometimes? Do you miss them if you don't?

I used to imagine a fairy who helped me with daily tasks when i was a child. They were always beside me and were supporting me when i didn't know what to do. More like a mentor than a friend.

Do they still exist and do you still talk sometimes? Do you miss them if you don't?

I used to imagine a fairy who helped me with daily tasks when i was a child. They were always beside me and were supporting me when i didn't know what to do. More like a mentor than a friend.

Yes.

This takes place before I could speak. I had no need for it at the time. I lived in my head with my friend. No one knew him but, me. And I couldn't tell anyone anyway.

He was formless without shape. But, I wasn't scared he was kind and only wanted to help. I was never lonely he was there all the time. We spoke often though not with words. This part is difficult to explain. Feelings, thoughts, answers, emotions, all were shared.

Our observations and perceptions of the world were made through feeling it. Something we shared and understood. I could communicate with no other like this. It was strange that they didn't speak this way. People. We had no words describing them. They were there. Nothing more was needed. I wasn't cut off from them. They simply didn't understand our language. How we spoke and talked was different. Utterances of sound were not needed or required. We simply knew and trusted. It was the way. It was our way. And it held meaning.

Speech now is not the same. Words and sounds. Something not there. A thing my friend and I had it. We shared it. But, no one else has spoken that way.
It is difficult to explain it without experiencing it.

What do you all make of it? Have you had similar experiences?

Yes, I talk with God all the time, and sometimes He speaks to me too, He makes me laugh, think & sometimes cry. This happens only with God, but I know we're never alone, angles accompany us, but I've never seen them, spoken to them nor they have spoken to me. I never feel lonely nor alone, I know they are with us always.

New Threads

Top Bottom