• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A source suggestion for one's interested on read about ASD

Nanda

So people, i was wondering if there is someone interested in read more about ASD :p .
I found this site, the Curly Hair Project, and its very amazing, describes very well a lot situations and feelings i have frequently. Its a site more directed to girls and women on the spectrum, but i believe that it's very useful for men too.
The content is very clear and has good explanations, helps understand some behaviours and even has some theories about it.

This is the link to the site: Home - the curly hair project
And this is the facebook page: the girl with the curly hair | Facebook

I like them both very much and REALLY recommend. Just go there and get a look ;)

I would like to know what you think about it.
And if you have sugestions to similar sites please show me.
Thank you :D

The Temple Grandin Award made me smile...Temple is a hero of mine...we share the picture memory from our places in the spectrum.

I will look at all of this...:)

New Threads

Top Bottom