• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A small/ straightforward intro

Is it summer where you are?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliamagnifcat96

My name is Julia I live in the Midwest of the USA. I have been living with aspergers ever since I was three. I am currently a full time worker at a store and I’m trying to become more independent this year and work on my goals.

My interests include : reading, writing, working out, traveling, coffee shops, doing non profit stuff.

I want to also meet people with the same interests who are on the spectrum and also meet people in general. It would be awesome to learn if someone lives in the Midwest like me and to have a friend who goes through life like I do.

upload_2019-7-26_12-2-37.png

Hi Julia, and welcome. I hate summers in North Carolina. It's the humidity. 90+ degrees and humidity can be in the 90's as well.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hello, Julia. I like reading too, and I'm trying to write again after abandoning it for far too long. What authors and genres do you prefer?

I don't much like traveling, but I love having traveled. Now, if there was only some way to get all the great memories without actually having to deal with air ports... ;)

Hello and welcome back. The saying "better late than never" may be appropriate here. :blush:

New Threads

Top Bottom