• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A more understanding World.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
I like to believe that there's a world to come. Where everyone is happy and loved. Each person has a home and family. And there is no more fighting, pain, sickness, or death.
Everyone accepts each other and dreams are no longer beyond reach.
I was curious about all of your thoughts on such a world. Is it what you hope for?

I think of that as the result of death and being able to successfully "cross over".

Something not to be found on this particular mortal plane of existence.

As it happens, what you talk about is a reality that I am very much looking forward to.

To many, seems just too unrealistic, but my God, Jehovah, has promised this and I trust Him with all my heart that it is coming very soon.

Does this refer to a belief in an afterlife, or a more harmonious life in the future? I don't believe in an afterlife, and I don't think that there is ever going to be some sort of utopia where people can life in perfect peace and harmony. That's too idealistic and humans will always be humans - we are in the 21st century and we are still dealing with racism, inequality, human rights issues terrorism, war, violence. They've always been around and always will.

I think we can each try to do what we can to bring this about. Every little helps. I do see it as a hard task that is likely never completed, but I dont see that as a reason to give up, especially where we have resources others may not. And perhaps heaven is in the journey as much if not more than in the destination.

You're describing the ending of the Bible, for Christians.

Actually, mainstream christianity, do not believe that this will happen on this earth, but in heaven. However, the bible states something different to what they believe.

New Threads

Top Bottom