• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Look At Our Growth (Hint: We are Growing Up Fast!)

Brent

Administrator
Aspies Central is becoming a force to be reckoned with :) For the first time ever, we have reach 200,000+ pageviews within a rolling 30 day period. We are also on track to break new posts records for a rolling 30 day period as well.

I want to thank each staff member here who tirelessly and fairly goes through all of our new content and reviews it as well as responds to any reported posts here. They do an amazing job keeping things running smoothly here as well as helping each new member feel welcomed.

So thank you @Nitro @tree @Warmheart @Ste11aeres @superboyian

Here is a screenshot of some of the metrics from our Google Analytics. This is compared to the previous 30 days :)

Screenshot 2017-07-19 14.31.12.png

We are also getting close to hitting a new milestone of 1k posts per day :)

Screenshot 2017-07-19 14.37.12.png

I have no reason to doubt that in a few years Aspies Central will be one of the largest and most active Autism communities in the world. :)

You guys are amazing - thank you so very much for the upkeep of such an invaluable tool. This is run so professionally. Not just as a source of good information and insight, but also as connection with others in similar situations. Thank you, thank you.

I consider it a privilege to be a part of the staff here and can only hope that I can uphold the standards that will elevate us to the level that other autistic support forums will attempt to emulate in the near future.

I feel the staff we have on hand at the present are some of the finest individuals I have had the pleasure of working with,and hope they continue to be a part of a place I hold dear to my heart.

That all being said,we as staff,the members and our visitors owe you thanks too Brent,for making it all possible :)

I really think that having a forum run by an actual company like Whipp Media is far better than some other forums (ahem) that are basically the property of one guy who basically just cashes the checks and pays the bills and ignores the forum otherwise because he has a high intensity job that takes up his time. If a forum wants to be healthy it must be maintained by the owner. Another forum has had emergency situations occur like spam bombardments that threaten to crash the site and the frantic mods are trying to get a hold of the owner and can't. So, I'd rather be on the corporate-owned forum instead of the one man show forum. :D:D

I really think that having a forum run by an actual company like Whipp Media is far better than some other forums (ahem) that are basically the property of one guy who basically just cashes the checks and pays the bills and ignores the forum otherwise because he has a high intensity job that takes up his time. If a forum wants to be healthy it must be maintained by the owner. Another forum has had emergency situations occur like spam bombardments that threaten to crash the site and the frantic mods are trying to get a hold of the owner and can't. So, I'd rather be on the corporate-owned forum instead of the one man show forum. :D:D

We don't really look at ourselves as corporate. Its me and one other person :)

I started my first forum in 2003. Its a passion of mine that I happen to still be able to do for a living. My only goal is to give people a voice and a safe and constructive place for that voice to exist.

I've been here for five weeks now I guess, just found the forum via random websearch for... As I recall... Asperger's and photography...

Browsing around it seemed good enough to join up and hang around more. Unlike some on here, I work all day in a shop, and am often out of the house when not working, so can't constantly hang out.

Being newly diagnosed, this forum has been a life saver. This place is a wealth of information, and has helped me more than any other site on the web. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Congratulations and thank you! Keep up the amazing work!

I'm so grateful I ended up here (can't even remember how), being here has saved me from so many downs, and brought so many ups :)

I'm grateful to be a member here, and I especially feel truly honored to moderate on such a great mod team. I really care about the people in our wonderful online community here. :)

This is a super place to connect, share solutions, and enjoy feeling understood. Oh yeah, the games and humor are icing on the cake! Yum! :shortcake:

Brent, you've done a fantastic job building Aspies Central into the thriving online community it is. Thank you! :rose:

Joining this site has been one of the best decision I've ever made, hands down. Best forum on the planet, that's for sure. I should have joined much sooner instead of sweeping my struggles under the rug. I've been here a little less than two months but it made such a positive difference in my life. I've learned so much from all the wonderful folks here, gained so much insight on my Asperger's; got to make quite a few new friends. So many people here are going through the same NT world struggles I go through. This site has helped us realize that we're never alone. I really want to thank everyone for being so helpful and wonderful, and I will keep using this site for as long as I'm alive.

I don't remember how I found this forum either. Somewhere when I was reading on the net.
Being fairly newly diagnosed, (2 yrs), I knew nothing about Aspergers or HFA. This is the greatest place for sharing and learning I could have found. I take time out everynight to check in with this wonderful community. And Thanks so much to the Moderators and Staff for running everything professionally and really caring.

I'm basically a newbie, but I look forward to this place everyday.
I try to look at it before work, at lunch, and after work on most days.
It helps me not feel so isolated and alone.
Its the most awesome place I have found, so I don't even look anymore.

Thank you to all who make this site run flawlessly and thanks for all the great people who fill it up with content.

Sounds great.

I like the fact that are able to make a living from it, and I think you keep the balance of ads and membership about right.

If it was me, I'd probably create an additional and more expensive uber-member and add loads of extra things into that. The only trouble with your membership models now is that people who would possibly be wiling to spend more can't, so you could be missing out on the extra revenue.

Sounds great.

I like the fact that are able to make a living from it, and I think you keep the balance of ads and membership about right.

If it was me, I'd probably create an additional and more expensive uber-member and add loads of extra things into that. The only trouble with your membership models now is that people who would possibly be wiling to spend more can't, so you could be missing out on the extra revenue.

I accept Litecoin and Bitcoin donations :)

Litecoin: LZbk9bFWL3pGWSokDVvk7Dhd5VMR3YWxCb
Bitcoin: 17ozS19WTeiv5VvcMrRPsaLWBua6DU1opd

New Threads

Top Bottom