• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

a good question

smith2267

Old men think of politics,
Young men think of thrills,
Autistics wonder how big
West Virginia would be
if you ironed out the hills.

Maybe the British equivalent would be how many pieces of chalk could you make from the white cliffs of Dover?

Smith, that's quite a great poem AND a great message. I love the way it implies that it is never impossible to think out side the box and that possibilities are endless.

That is a great poem which kind of partly explains what its like to have Asperger's. I've had thoughts and ideas like that from a very young age. One thing I question a lot is what are the true dimensions of life, the world and the universe. Maybe in the not so distant future humankind will find out the answers to some of these big questions.

New Threads

Top Bottom