• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Fun Free Class For Homeschooled Teens

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
My daughter is a Senior, and an Aspie, and she just loves this class!

It's "History of Rock", a full year elective course. There's not a lot of bookwork. Your child will make a lapbook timeline of Rock and Roll History throughout the year.

You don't have to pay anything, and it's just a blast. You have to sign up with "coursera", but that doesn't cost any money.

History of Rock Semester One: » History of Rock Lesson Plan of Happiness

History of Rock Semester Two: » History of Rock, Part 2 Lesson Plan of Happiness

Last edited:
Interesting, I'll not do the whole course but watch some of the tutorials on certain things that interest me.
Thanks for posting this.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom