• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A decision to make

Suiseiseki

I can't feel the back of my eyes
There's a girl I liked, and it didn't work out, we never ended up an item (I did tell her how I felt, so I am happy at least I did that). She's always been rather cold towards me, though sometimes acts like she misses me, only to go back to being cold to me.
Sometimes she will ask to hang out and be chatty and other times ignore me.
I don't feel I should keep being around her, it's like the worst parts of a relationship with her.
I don't know how abouts to go like ending the "friendship" (I wouldn't go so far as to call her a friend).
I still sometimes feel for her still, not sure why, it's not gonna happen and she wouldn't treat me very well anyways.

If this is the same girl you've mentioned for months,
it seems like she really fulfills your expectations about
how you feel you deserve to be treated.

I would take a break from her. When you have really liked somebody, it is hard to be their friend. There is the risk that you delude yourself again staying around her.
Get focused on new interest, new people, or begin something you really really wanted to try. Try to do something that makes you feel proud of yourself: learn something new, do a new experience, travel, begin something you like.

If this is the same girl you've mentioned for months,
it seems like she really fulfills your expectations about
how you feel you deserve to be treated.

Yes it is the same one.
I feel I should be treated a little bit better, I don't expect it but hope for it.

I have let it drag out for far too long.

I would take a break from her. When you have really liked somebody, it is hard to be their friend. There is the risk that you delude yourself again staying around her.
Get focused on new interest, new people, or begin something you really really wanted to try. Try to do something that makes you feel proud of yourself: learn something new, do a new experience, travel, begin something you like.

Most of that requires money which I don't have much of lol

Keep her at a distance, because she doesn't even seem to be reliable as a friend. If that doesn't work, you may need to end things with her completely.

Most of that requires money which I don't have much of lol

I vote make a break too. We have enough problems without surrounding ourselves with people who play to the darker sides of our nature.

There's plenty of opportunities out there that doesn't require money, I do volunteering in local schools and non-profits/charities. Distracts me from over thinking, surrounds me with positive people and generally lifts me from the depression that will always be lurking beneath the surface.

I vote make a break too. We have enough problems without surrounding ourselves with people who play to the darker sides of our nature.

There's plenty of opportunities out there that doesn't require money, I do volunteering in local schools and non-profits/charities. Distracts me from over thinking, surrounds me with positive people and generally lifts me from the depression that will always be lurking beneath the surface.

I do volunteer but like every hobby I seem drawn to there are no women lol.

I don't really care about the people I, like most everywhere in my life, a, very withdrawn from the group at large.
I feel uncomfortable in this day and age trying to socialize like I used to. I am always alone with my thoughts.
I don't feel the same feelings for the girl anymore, I have come to see her more for the person she really is.
She would never care about me in any way and I can move on from all this.

New Threads

Top Bottom