• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A couple more stories…

Misery

Amalga Heart
V.I.P Member
…From my school days. Because why the heck not. I actually made this last month and forgot it existed.

This time, I’ll talk about another bully-related event, as well as an example of a bad teacher there, and an example of a really good one.

I’m glitching out more than usual this time around (as in, not fake edited glitches) and I never figured out quite what caused that. Definitely odd from my point of view though.

And before anyone asks: No, that is not my dog.

Anyway, here:

So, there it is. A bit long, but… eh. Whatever.

Lemme know what you think, if you should happen to watch it.

…From my school days. Because why the heck not. I actually made this last month and forgot it existed.

This time, I’ll talk about another bully-related event, as well as an example of a bad teacher there, and an example of a really good one.

I’m glitching out more than usual this time around (as in, not fake edited glitches) and I never figured out quite what caused that. Definitely odd from my point of view though.

And before anyone asks: No, that is not my dog.

Anyway, here:

So, there it is. A bit long, but… eh. Whatever.

Lemme know what you think, if you should happen to watch it.

I like the way it shows you were thinking so hard, you were so smart, you gave the bullies credit for changing and how you got through it. It was very watchable!

New Threads

Top Bottom