• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Chicken Went Missing Over Night. Any Thoughts?

Riley

So, one of my family's chickens has gone missing from her cage. Nothing left but a few feathers (Which, according to my mom, came from molting). But also, no blood. As far as I know, the locks weren't touched.

I have already lept to a crazier answer: That my family and I are about to become the new Hinterkaifect. So, knowing that a lot of you probably have a wealth of knowledge about animals and the like to help figure out what happened.

By the way, we have a German Shepard. Although I'm not sure if they know how to put locks back.

Was the lock still intact (locked, attached to the cage) ?

Hinterkaifeck murders - Wikipedia

Weasels can slip in between cage bars, but they don't devour entire birds.
They generally eat the head and neck area and lap up the blood.

A coon might be able to remove a lock or open a latch, but
would not feel obligated to replace the lock/close the door after
grabbing a meal.

Maybe a human took the chicken?

Yeah, I believe so (The not-broken part; I forgot if my mom said they were locked back up or not).

Was that link there to correct my grammar?

Have you noticed any unsual lights in the sky? Alien chicken abduction, some planet race needed a embryo, but maybe they were confused on species classification. They would leave the lock intact. This sounds like XFiles to me. I would check with local police department to see if anybody has reported missing livestock recently.

Call me crazy, but everything points to a human
  • picking the lock,
  • taking the chicken and
  • closing the lock.

Update: Mom and I came up with a theory that, yes, the German Shepherd might've done it and that the reason we didn't see blood/that it was locked up is because my Dad covered it up.

New Threads

Top Bottom