• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

a bit down, kind of

paloftoon

V.I.P Member
Work is going good again overall, but hard to keep balance in my life.
Some postve prospects have come up in dating.

One guy, firepit guy I'll call him, I met once, but doesn't seem into it and is always too tired. He is very naive about racial tendencies in our world, but he's kind and I like him a lot. He's financially very stable too.

Another guy, ScoreKeeper I'll call him, it was tough scheduling with him. He's a bit fit, a bit more than me, and has many different interests with me. I had a conflict with him and he made a weird joke and I responded to heavily, but we still spoke anyway and finally met kinda last minute last Friday early evening, like 530 PM ET.

A third guy, MedGuy I'll call him, we had similar interests and we were attracted to each other physically and wanted to meet immediately. It was natural. I then ended up changing the time so I could have time with the other date, then by instinct, I gave an Uber ride in-between the two dates making me late after having asked to push the time with Med Guy. Before I could get to Med Guy, he got mad at me, didn't want to see me anymore and blocked me :(
So sad. I had no malicious intent at all.
I even offered to do video chat to show him I was a real person, offered to meet him late and pay for his meal. He had bought me tomato soup before meeting me because he knew I had a slight cough.

Yesterday, I discovered I ended up with poison ivy from a work related activity landscaping on Friday. I'll get through all of this, but I'm sad that I know I definitely messed up a great match. The person I ended up meeting last Fri is good too, but very different. Isn't necessarily bad, just very, very different. Our interests don't match up a lot. He likes sports. I- don't, lol.

Missing connections on MedGuy is evidence that you need to slow down on the dating. That's how I would rationalize the situation.

Women are sadly very conscious of being stretched in a hundred directions and overloaded with multi-tasking, so take a page from my playbook. Less is more sometimes.

Missing connections on MedGuy is evidence that you need to slow down on the dating. That's how I would rationalize the situation.

Women are sadly very conscious of being stretched in a hundred directions and overloaded with multi-tasking, so take a page from my playbook. Less is more sometimes.

Well, it's a man rather than a woman, but similar probably applies in this case.

No, I meant I am a woman, so my bona fides in the multitasking-to death-department are established. I'm aware that you and your dates are men. Are we good?

Gosh 2 dates on the same evening? I'd be doing well to get 2 dates into the same decade. Yeah so I m not your best help on this one perhaps. Possibly the moral of this one is, one night, one date...

Gosh 2 dates on the same evening? I'd be doing well to get 2 dates into the same decade. Yeah so I m not your best help on this one perhaps. Possibly the moral of this one is, one night, one date...

Yeah, or other morals other:
1. Consider my state of being (semi sick or not)
2. Don't give Uber rides in-between dates
3. Don't ask to change the time for a more responsible date over a date you talked with 3 dates and isn't able to confirm a time even when he knew he'd be free on a certain Saturday with no work restrictions affecting him

(sigh)

New Threads

Top Bottom