• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jamila

I-I read a part on this book .. A-and I feel extremely scared .. P-please explain this part of the article to me ...

Today In Disney History ~ July 10th - The Main Street Mouse

On the part where they say that The Brave Little Toaster was based off on Where The Wild Things Are

I never really liked Where The Wild Things Are because I was bullied along with the book from a teacher when I was younger and I hated being associated with a character in there ... Plz don't ask how it was but I really don't wanna find out that The Brave Little Toaster was based off on Where The Wild Things Are ...

Nothing will ruin The Brave Little Toaster for me .. At all. I love The Brave Little Toaster alot and it is even in my heart too .. I don't want an evil book to take that away from me

Plz help me
My thigh is shaking in fear and anxiety but I'm stemming too

You misunderstood the article. TBLT is not based on WTWTA. What it says is that when they saw a short test animation of WTWTA they thought that that style/level of animation could be used to make TBLT. The two stories have nothing to do with each other.

Please read the piece carefully. The CGI test film was from WTWTA, and based on the test results, Lassiter wanted to do a CGI feature. The Brave Little Toaster was the choice for the feature. Those two stories do not intersect.

@Jamila

A.
You have misread the short article. It doesn't say that TBLT was based on WTWTA.

"After animators John Lasseter and Glen Keane had finished a short 2D/3D test film based on the book Where the Wild Things Are, Lasseter and producer Thomas L. Wilhite decided they wanted to produce a whole feature this manner."

B.
It says that first they made a short test movie of Where the Wild Things Are, and then they decided to use the same sort of animation to make a movie of The Brave Little Toaster.

C.
As far as Where the Wild Things Are being *evil*,
it looks like you are confusing the content of the story with
the way some teacher treated you.

You misunderstood the article. TBLT is not based on WTWTA. What it says is that when they saw a short test animation of WTWTA they thought that that style/level of animation could be used to make TBLT. The two stories have nothing to do with each other.

Ohhhhh, I see !

I am sorry I misunderstand the article, I misinterpret things cuz some things online can be harder for me due to the fact that its online and that its also hard for me due to it being one of the symptoms for me for my ASD but I get it now !! Ty !

@Jamila

A.
You have misread the short article. It doesn't say that TBLT was based on WTWTA.

"After animators John Lasseter and Glen Keane had finished a short 2D/3D test film based on the book Where the Wild Things Are, Lasseter and producer Thomas L. Wilhite decided they wanted to produce a whole feature this manner."

B.
It says that first they made a short test movie of Where the Wild Things Are, and then they decided to use the same sort of animation to make a movie of The Brave Little Toaster.

C.
As far as Where the Wild Things Are being *evil*,
it looks like you are confusing the content of the story with
the way some teacher treated you.

I understand this ! My dad told me about that and the fact that I misunderstood it alot

Tysm guys for helping me ❤️

You guys diminished my anxiety with this and now I understand !!

Love you all ❤️❤️
I'll now go back to my work

I see, Is CGI old ?
At my age . . . no. Animators are taking it in interesting directions, especially for effects. I enjoy seeing Makato Shinkai's photorealism in his anime. Some of the scenes in Your Name are visually stunning.

At my age . . . no. Animators are taking it in interesting directions, especially for effects. I enjoy seeing Makato Shinkai's photorealism in his anime. Some of the scenes in Your Name are visually stunning.

Oh, well I'll have to look that up sometime

New Threads

Top Bottom