• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

3 Year Membership Anniversary

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
I just logged in and received a notification for the 3 Year Club award, as I forgot yesterday (May 16th) marks 3 Years since I've joined.

It's been an interesting experience here, and has been a good journey, despite some stumbles, mainly from myself getting overwhelmed or upset to the point of trying to have my account be terminated, with some pushback but I'd consider that a good thing in this case.

I helped get some things off my chest to no one in particular (namely my parents divorce, which finalized this past January for the curious) and I had some words of encouragement and support from members when it was still fresh, so a big thanks to them.

I know I haven't been around as much as I used to either, as I used to be here more or less daily welcoming new members and hanging out in the Chat room, which seems a bit barren these days.

I've also had a good journey the past year, having come to terms with me being Pansexual, and finally having gotten an Official Diagnosis, along with officially being eligible for Support from a Disability Services Organization here in Canada (Community Living BC) which I (and my parents) have painstakingly tried to get to happen for the past 14 to 15 years.

All in all, it's been a great time here so far and I hope to enjoy another interesting 3 Years here.

Happy anny. And thanks for sharing your success in overcoming the avalanche of this life that we all face daily. Finally 14-15 years later , man that is in your face, l'm not going nowhere. I need to hear these success stories so that l don't throw the towel in and give up.

New Threads

Top Bottom