• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

22 Things a Woman With Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know

22 Things a Woman With Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know 2014-03-04

Brent

Administrator
Brent submitted a new resource:

22 Things a Woman With Asperger's Syndrome Wants Her Partner to Know - Rudy Simone covers 22 common areas of confusion for someone dating a female with Aspergers Syndrome

Rudy Simone covers 22 common areas of confusion for someone dating a female with AS and includes advice from her own experience and from other partners in real relationships. She talks with humour and honesty about the quirks and sensitivities that you may come across when getting to know your partner. All the pivotal relationship landmarks are discussed, including the first date, sex, and even having children.

This entertaining and easy-to-read book will be ideal for anyone dating, or in a...

Read more about this resource...

Agreed! A lot of people should read it. I encouraged AlOT, it's creation and was one of Rudy's first reviews on Amazon. Immediately after it's release date.

Ah, I guess this might come in handy someday, but I don't think my partner has AS (although it could be suspected)?

New Threads

Top Bottom