• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

16! New here! (I love cartoons)

Ster

Ster
Hi! I'm Ster!
I joined this site to see if I can find others with common interests and meet new people. I was diagnosed with aspergers, I believe when I was 2 years old. I have friends at school, but I never really met anyone with high common interests like mine, and even though I'm incredibly shy, I'd love to talk to new people!

I'm a total manchild/nerd.
I love cartoons, and Nintendo/Sega games, and collecting merchandise! I'm an artist, I love to draw and write! I've made comics that have made even adults crack up laughing because of the clever satirical humor I put into them, and I've met some cartoonists/actors in my life. I hope in the future I can become an animator!

If you want to know more about me, please read my information page! Again I'd love to talk and meet new people! I can also accept extremely "cringey" fandom trash people and people who have super dark senses of humor, so don't be afraid to chat. I won't judge :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170623_100044.jpg
    IMG_20170623_100044.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you! This is the most active aspergers site I could find and the most interesting looking one
At Aspies Central,I'd like to think that we strive to be the best

Enjoy your time here!

Hi! I'm Ster!
I joined this site to see if I can find others with common interests and meet new people. I was diagnosed with aspergers, I believe when I was 2 years old. I have friends at school, but I never really met anyone with high common interests like mine, and even though I'm incredibly shy, I'd love to talk to new people!

I'm a total manchild/nerd.
I love cartoons, and Nintendo/Sega games, and collecting merchandise! I'm an artist, I love to draw and write! I've made comics that have made even adults crack up laughing because of the clever satirical humor I put into them, and I've met some cartoonists/actors in my life. I hope in the future I can become an animator!

If you want to know more about me, please read my information page! Again I'd love to talk and meet new people! I can also accept extremely "cringey" fandom trash people and people who have super dark senses of humor, so don't be afraid to chat. I won't judge :)
welcome ster shalom(IM not Jewish )
IM a Christian zionist and like that Jewish people use shalom for everything

To name a few Pokemon, Star Vs The Forces of Evil, Hey Arnold, Recess, Kuzco's New School, Ponyo and nearly anything Disney.
I love Hey Arnold! I actually live in the same state that show takes place in. I'm very excited for The Jungle Movie! I had supported the petitions for that movie to release for years.
I'M EXCITED FOR THE STAR VS. THE FORCES OF EVIL MOVIE TO! THE TEASER LOOKED SO SUSPENSE!
Oh...and I play Pokemon! Lmao! I own a super rare Pikachu keychain plush from the 90s!

I love Hey Arnold! I actually live in the same state that show takes place in. I'm very excited for The Jungle Movie! I had supported the petitions for that movie to release for years.
I'M EXCITED FOR THE STAR VS. THE FORCES OF EVIL MOVIE TO! THE TEASER LOOKED SO SUSPENSE!
Oh...and I play Pokemon! Lmao! I own a super rare Pikachu keychain plush from the 90s!
Awesome I'm excited for the Hey Arnold movie too. I'm a bit behind and didn't realise that their was a Star vs The Forces of Evil but now I'm excited. I collect Pokémon plushies.

New Threads

Top Bottom