• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

12 zodiac cartoon

AspieOtaku

Leader of the otaku legion!
i know not all into zodiacs but i am its pretty accurate with general personalities not the tarrot readings thats random hogwash but personality yes its cute and funny.

I’ve had (and given) tarot readings that have made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it, my love!

Several of those signs I've had close encounters with and the cartoons fit. Self Included.
(Aries)

Not gonna lie - when I read the title, I honestly thought you were going to talk about some cartoon show where a group of kids have the "powers" of the Zodiac or something like that.
(There's probably a cartoon/anime of that somewhere).

As for the video, it was pretty funny - although I had to turn it down in a few places.

Not gonna lie - when I read the title, I honestly thought you were going to talk about some cartoon show where a group of kids have the "powers" of the Zodiac or something like that.
(There's probably a cartoon/anime of that somewhere).

As for the video, it was pretty funny - although I had to turn it down in a few places.
Yeah Leos loud and annoying lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom