NAN is a the largest online resource for the Autism Community offering the only HIPAA Secure Social Network and many resources.
- 111 Mackenan Dr Cary, North Carolina 27511
It is our mission to unite parents, providers, advocates and individuals on the autism spectrum by providing a forum to share stories, support and victories. The National Autism Network works to provide the most comprehensive and updated information and news related to Autism. We strive to inspire hope and community by promoting advocacy, outreach and by celebrating the success and triumphs of our families, providers, researchers and legislators. We are all in this together and are one community!
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
National Autism Network 2014-10-13
Connect. Educate. Inspire.