- National UAtistic Society (UK)
- Book Type:
Our Mental Health Project, in collaboration with Mind, aims to establish how to make mental health talking therapies better for autistic people.
This guide incorporates the views of over 1,500 autistic people and almost 1,000 family members who responded to our mental health survey in October and November 2020. It is also based on our in-depth discussions with 17 autistic people, eight family members and 15 mental health professionals.
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Good practice guide - For professionals delivering talking therapies for autistic adults and childre 2021-10-07
For professionals delivering talking therapies for autistic adults and children