These easy read books by the South West Yorkshire partnership NHS trust are designed for people with learning [intellectual] disability, as we process imagery better than language and need specific help with things like having one step at a time and help with counting.
- The South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Trust
- Book Type:
The books are well worth an investment if yourself or someone you know would benefit from a helpful easy read visual cookbook.
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Cook and Eat; Easy Read Cook Books 2017-04-21
designed for lower functioning individuals who need more of a visual aproach to baking/cooking