Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Active Member, Male, 19, from The Netherlands
Making the world a better place Jan 6, 2019
- Renzo was last seen:
- Mar 16, 2019 at 2:15 PM
- Feb 23, 2000 (Age: 19)
- Home Page:
- The Netherlands
- Diagnosis Status:
- PDD-NOS - Officially Diagnosed
Hey, my name is Renzo and I'm the owner of Autistic Spirits. Autistic Spirits is a blog about the beauty of autism. On my blog, you can read about the positive side of autism, instead of the much-discussed negative side of the spectrum. Autistic people shouldn't be ashamed of their uniqueness and that's what I'm trying to accomplish with this blog.
- Enable Politics Forum:
SignatureAutistic Spirits (Click on the link to go to my blog, and to join our own autistic community!)
See the beauty in autism and you will be rewarded