Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
I should be studying right now. Sep 20, 2019
- AnnMoss was last seen:
- Oct 4, 2019
- Diagnosis Status:
- High Functioning Autism - Self Diagnosed
I've been trying to figure out "what's wrong with me?" as long as I can remember. I was always different. The more I have learned about ASD the more I can relate. I had no thought of this whatsoever for most of my life, but was when I was watching a movie about 5 years ago there was a part where a little girl said people wanted to be her friend but she had no desire to be a friend. Not through any fault of theirs, that was just how she felt. I strongly identified with this and so googled "I don't understand friendship"... that led me to an amazing blog which is sadly no longer available to the public ( http://aspergersthealien.blogspot.com/ )
- Enable Politics Forum:
That was where I found this AMAZING list of traits for females with Asperger's https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAAAObs/XbvQJNFgBNo/s1600/1462836605762.jpg
After that and further research I've really had little doubt. This is me.