Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
My (almost) Bernie Sanders Moment
I did ask first and he was friendly, it most certainly reminded me of the infamous Bernie Sanders photo when I saw him... I have shown this photo to his son, and his son loves it!
- Street Photography and Urban
- Uploaded By:
- May 2, 2021
- View Count:
- File Size:
- 181.8 KB
- Mime Type:
- Date / Time:
- 2021:04:30 11:35:11
- Exposure Time:
- 10/2500 sec
- ISO Speed Rating:
- ISO 400
- Focal Length:
- 23 mm
Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).